Showing posts with label missile launch. Show all posts
Showing posts with label missile launch. Show all posts

Thursday, December 7, 2017

North Korea: US Threats Have Made Outbreak Of War ‘An Established Fact’

norkor-war-2


North Korea is warning the United States that their “threats” in the form of joint military drills with South Korea are making the outbreak of war “an established fact.” Kim Jong-Un’s regime is now saying that war is unavoidable.


China continues to urge calm between the two heated nations, as two American B-1B heavy bombers joined large-scale combat drills over South Korea on Thursday. These drills are being regarded by North Korea as acts of aggression. According to Reuters,  a spokesman for the North’s foreign ministry blamed the drills and “confrontational warmongering” by U.S. officials for making war inevitable.


The flights by the B-1B, one of America’s largest strike aircraft, were supposed to be playing a leading role in Washington’s attempts to increase pressure on North Korea to abandon its weapons program. So far, the flights are having the opposite effect on Kim’s tyrannical regime. In September, B-1Bs were among a formation of U.S. military aircraft that flew further north up North Korea’s coast than at any time in the past 17 years, according to the U.S. Pacific Command. That prompted North Korea’s foreign minister, Ri Yong Ho, to warn that the North could shoot down the U.S. bombers even if they did not enter North Korean airspace.


The remaining question now is: when will the war break out?” the spokesman said late on Wednesday in a statement carried by North Korea’s official KCNA news agency. “We do not wish for a war but shall not hide from it.”


China, North Korea’s neighbor, and lone major ally, again urged calm and said war was not the answer. “We hope all relevant parties can maintain calm and restraint and take steps to alleviate tensions and not provoke each other,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said in a statement. “The outbreak of war is not in any side’s interest. The ones that will suffer the most are ordinary people.”


Tensions between the United States and North Korea skyrocketed in recent weeks after the rogue regime launched their most successful missile to date. The missile launch was conducted in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions and international condemnation.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

No More Restraint From North Korea; Trio Of Missiles Launched


nuke-missile1


The cooling of tensions between the United States and North Korea appears to be over as things begin heating up again.  Kim Jong-un’s regime has now launched a trio of missiles in response to joint US and South Korea military drills.


Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, may have spoken too soon. Just last week, Tillerson attempted to dial down tensions even more by noting that there had been no missile tests or “provocative acts” from North Korea since a United Nations Security Council resolution sanctioning Pyongyang was passed earlier this month. Less than one week after Tillerson praised North Korea for showing “restraint” in its weapons program, the rogue regime launched three missiles.  Pyongyang fired three short-range ballistic missiles from the Kangwon province, the US Pacific Command said. US Pacific Command, in its initial assessment of the launch on Saturday, said North Korea’s first and third missiles failed in flight. It later amended its statement to say the missiles flew “approximately 250 kilometers in a northeastern direction.”


The second missile launch appeared to “blow up” immediately after the launch, making it hugely unsuccessful. “We will continue to work with our interagency partners on a more detailed assessment of this latest launch and we will provide a public update if warranted,” command spokesman Commander David Benham said in a statement. But officials continue to claim that North Korea’s missiles are not a threat.



Even though North Korea says it now has the ability to send missiles to the United States mainland, US defense officials said these three short-range missiles at least did not pose a threat to North America or Guam.  North Korean state-run media said the country’s military could strike the US at any time and that neither Guam, Hawaii, nor the US mainland could avoid the “merciless strike.”Although these launches were no threat to Guam, it reminds us that we cannot be complacent,” said George Charfauros, the homeland security adviser on the US territory. “We place confidence in our US Department of Defense capabilities and continue open communications with our federal and military partners.”


One day before the joint exercises with the US and South Korea began Monday, Pyongyang warned the US was risking an uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war.




Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Gas Masks, Filters, Body Suits, Anti Radiation Pills

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post






Author: Mac Slavo
Views: Read by 24 people
Date: August 27th, 2017
Website: www.SHTFplan.com


Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.


Wednesday, May 3, 2017

US Launches ICBM and Releases Video Of It Amid Rising N. Korea Tensions

missile



Instead of attempting to diplomatically achieve peace amid rising tensions between the United States and North Korea, the United States is employing the very same tactics as their ostensible enemy. To show Kim Jong Un that launching test missiles won’t be tolerated, the United States just launched an unarmed intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) from a US Air Force base in California — just seven days after a previous launch.


The three-stage ICBM blasted off from Vandenberg Air Force Base shortly after midnight on Wednesday and video of it was immediately plastered online in a nearly identical fashion as North Korea. The ICBM traveled around 4,200 miles to a test range near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.




This is the statement Vanderberg released shortly after the launch:



Airmen from Malmstrom and Vandenberg Air Force bases conducted an operational test launch of an unarmed Minuteman III missile. The test launch used an intercontinental ballistic missile pulled randomly from a silo on Malmstrom Air Force Base, which was then transported and reassembled at Vandenberg, and launched by crew members from the 341st Missile Wing. The ICBM was equipped with a single test reentry vehicle, and traveled approximately 4,200 miles to a test range near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands. These ICBM test launches verify the accuracy and reliability of the weapon system, providing valuable data to ensure a safe, secure and effective nuclear deterrent.



The irony of the United States launching a missile to show off its nuclear capabilities would be laughable if it wasn’t the very reason for which it is attempting to kick off World War III.



READ MORE:  BREAKING: It Has Begun — US Just Fired 50 Tomahawk Missiles at Syrian Govt



Despite the denial from the US that these tests aren’t meant to flex their nuclear might to North Korea, these drills have received criticism from the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation.


The organization accused the US of a “clear double standard,” and advocated for “diplomacy rather than military provocations,” said the foundation president, David Krieger, after the first launch, exactly one week ago.



“It views its own tests as justified and useful, while it views the tests of North Korea as threatening and destabilizing,” Krieger said, also warning of increasing danger of such moves.




For more than a decade, North Korea has been unsuccessfully attempting to prove its military might to the world through a series of failed missile launches, nuclear proliferation, and threats to anyone who attempts to come near their border. And for more than half a century, the US has enabled it. In spite of threatening nuclear war on the world, most countries have never acted. However, the Trump administration appears to want to change that.


In 2003, North Korea withdrew from the Non-Proliferation Treaty and began acquiring weapons-grade plutonium. In spite of this move, even warmongering George W. Bush never brought military action against North Korea to the point that it’s at now.


As each year passed, North Korea continued to unsuccessfully launch missile tests, make threats, and claim to be able to attack America. But that never happened.



READ MORE:  While Americans Obsess Over Caitlyn Jenner, US Preps for Mass Casualties in Disturbing Drills



However, fast forward to 2017, with VP and notorious neocon, Mike Pence at the helm, and all that changes as the US military are now being maneuvered in such a way as to provoke the tyrannical regime.


“Storm clouds gather on the horizon…..North Korea is the most dangerous and urgent threat to the peace and security of the Asia-Pacific,” Pence said last month as he addressed the military in a manner in which no VP has ever done.


“As President Trump has made clear to the world, the era of strategic patience is over,” Pence declared.


While the threat from North Korea has always been on the radar, the failing socialist country never said it would strike first. These launches by the US are entirely unnecessary, costly, and outright dangerous as they could provoke a real reaction from the insane dictator, Kim Jong Un.


The fact is that we had no business jumping into a conflict between two dictatorships in 1950 and we have no business there now. What’s more, it’s our very presence in the region that has fostered and provoked the situation in which we find ourselves today.


As David Stockman points out for the Ron Paul Institute:



THE FACT IS, THE SEVEN DECADE CONFRONTATION ON THE 38TH PARALLEL IS AN ARTIFACT OF EMPIRE, NOT A NECESSITY OF HOMELAND SECURITY. IT IS THE HANDIWORK OF A WARFARE STATE SERVED BY A PERMANENT POLITICAL CLASS THAT DERIVES ITS POWER, PURPOSE AND RESOURCES FROM THE FAITHFUL PURSUIT AND STEWARDSHIP OF AN AMERICAN IMPERIUM.


STATED DIFFERENTLY, AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE PROVOCATIVELY STATIONED ON THE 38TH PARALLEL—WHERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE THEY HAVE KEPT THE KIM FAMILY TYRANNY IN BUSINESS FOR SEVEN DECADES—-BECAUSE IMPERIAL WASHINGTON, LIKE ROME, NEEDS PURPORTEDLY IMPERILED FRONTIERS TO JUSTIFY ITS RULE AND HEAVY DRAFT OF MILITARY AND ECONOMIC RESOURCES.



Now, instead of realizing this series of brutally ignorant mistakes, which could lead to a nuclear war, and correcting them, the Trump administration seems hellbent on bringing it to a head.




READ MORE:  Terror Attacks are Great for US Arms Makers, ISIS Literally Just Sent the Bomb Business BOOMING