Showing posts with label military drills. Show all posts
Showing posts with label military drills. Show all posts

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

WW3: ‘Nuclear War At Any Moment’ As US Responds With War Drills

nuclear-war-city2


Kim Jong-Un’s most recent missile launch sparked fears of a third world war. Responding directly to that missile launch, the United States has participated in war drills with South Korea.


The operation dubbed “Vigilant Ace” was branded as an “open, all-out provocation” by North Korea. The training drills are scheduled to last five days, aiming to improve South Korea and the US’s wartime readiness. Impressive video from the initial drills shows F-16 jets training in the sky high above the North Korea border. The exercise is the largest ever co-operative drill. The US and South Korea used 230 aircraft, including 24 stealth fighter jets preparing for a war on the Korean peninsula.


Around 12,000 military personnel are taking part in the drills.  North Korea has also warned that these ‘provocative’ military drills  “may lead to a nuclear war at any moment.” The North Korean warning came straight from propagandized state-run media, which also declared: “The US and South Korean puppet warmongers would be well advised to bear in mind that their DPRK-targeted military drill will be as foolish as an act precipitating their self-destruction.”


The White House’s national security adviser HR McMaster has admitted the North Korean newspaper threats are credible and more government officials now believe that a war looms.  “I think it’s increasing every day, which means that we are in a race to be able to solve this problem. There are ways to address this problem short of armed conflict, but it is a race because he’s getting closer and closer, and there’s not much time left,” said McMaster.


Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has called on the Pentagon to move the families of US military personnel out of South Korea, as a senior Trump administration official warned that the potential for war with North Korea was growing by the day.  “It’s crazy to send spouses and children to South Korea, given the provocation of North Korea. South Korea should be an unaccompanied tour,” Graham said on CBS’s Face the Nation. “So, I want them to stop sending dependents, and I think it’s now time to start moving American dependents out of South Korea.”


“He’s got the best national security team of anybody I have seen since I have been in Washington,” Graham said of Trump, who has vowed to deny North Korea the ability to strike the US with nuclear weapons.Denial means pre-emptive war as a last resort,” Graham said. “The pre-emption is becoming more likely as their technology matures. I think we’re really running out of time.” If North Korea dares to conduct another nuclear weapons test, Graham added, “then you need to get ready for a very serious response by the United States”.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

No More Restraint From North Korea; Trio Of Missiles Launched


nuke-missile1


The cooling of tensions between the United States and North Korea appears to be over as things begin heating up again.  Kim Jong-un’s regime has now launched a trio of missiles in response to joint US and South Korea military drills.


Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, may have spoken too soon. Just last week, Tillerson attempted to dial down tensions even more by noting that there had been no missile tests or “provocative acts” from North Korea since a United Nations Security Council resolution sanctioning Pyongyang was passed earlier this month. Less than one week after Tillerson praised North Korea for showing “restraint” in its weapons program, the rogue regime launched three missiles.  Pyongyang fired three short-range ballistic missiles from the Kangwon province, the US Pacific Command said. US Pacific Command, in its initial assessment of the launch on Saturday, said North Korea’s first and third missiles failed in flight. It later amended its statement to say the missiles flew “approximately 250 kilometers in a northeastern direction.”


The second missile launch appeared to “blow up” immediately after the launch, making it hugely unsuccessful. “We will continue to work with our interagency partners on a more detailed assessment of this latest launch and we will provide a public update if warranted,” command spokesman Commander David Benham said in a statement. But officials continue to claim that North Korea’s missiles are not a threat.



Even though North Korea says it now has the ability to send missiles to the United States mainland, US defense officials said these three short-range missiles at least did not pose a threat to North America or Guam.  North Korean state-run media said the country’s military could strike the US at any time and that neither Guam, Hawaii, nor the US mainland could avoid the “merciless strike.”Although these launches were no threat to Guam, it reminds us that we cannot be complacent,” said George Charfauros, the homeland security adviser on the US territory. “We place confidence in our US Department of Defense capabilities and continue open communications with our federal and military partners.”


One day before the joint exercises with the US and South Korea began Monday, Pyongyang warned the US was risking an uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war.




Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Gas Masks, Filters, Body Suits, Anti Radiation Pills

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post






Author: Mac Slavo
Views: Read by 24 people
Date: August 27th, 2017
Website: www.SHTFplan.com


Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.