Showing posts with label joint military drills. Show all posts
Showing posts with label joint military drills. Show all posts

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Putin Stockpiles Nukes And Tanks Ahead Of WW3: ‘The Main Target….Is The US’

russia-putin-mobilize


Russian president Vladimir Putin is bracing himself and his country for a third world war by stockpiling tanks and nuclear weapons. Russia has also carried out joint military drills with China, Russia admitted the main target of the joint exercise is the United States.


As tensions around the globe rise to almost intolerable levels, some nations are preparing to take the United State’s place on the top as a military superpower.  The country’s Defence Ministry will prioritize the stockpiling of nukes, tanks, and army hardware until 2027.  But this isn’t the first time Putin has decided to stockpile weapons of mass destruction. In 2016, the Daily Beast reported that as Barack Obama disarmed the United States’ nuclear weapons, Putin added more.


Russia will also expand, modernize, and upgrade their underground bunkers in preparation for a devastating third world war.  Russia is fortifying the underground facilities for command and control during a nuclear conflict. One official said the alarming expansion indicates Russia is preparing to break out of current nuclear forces constraints under arms treaties, including the 2010 New START and 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces (INF) treaties. Russia has since violated the INF accord by testing an illegal ground-launched cruise missile.


Beijing and Moscow also just completed a week of exercises in preparation for “sudden and provocative attacks” from North Korea and the US. China has forged strong links with Moscow, prompting Beijing to call for a war pact should an all-out clash happen on their doorstep. “The exercise focused on how to jointly cope with any sudden and provocative attack from ballistic and cruise missiles on the two countries’ territories,” stated the Russian Defense Ministry.


Military experts believe the drills, which finished on Saturday, were carried out in response to escalating tensions over North Korea’s nuclear and missile programmes. Analyst Song Zhngping said the drills were aimed at provoking the US. “The main target of the joint exercise is the US, which has both ballistic and cruise missiles that could pose a real threat to both Beijing and Moscow,” said Song.

 

Thursday, December 7, 2017

North Korea: US Threats Have Made Outbreak Of War ‘An Established Fact’

norkor-war-2


North Korea is warning the United States that their “threats” in the form of joint military drills with South Korea are making the outbreak of war “an established fact.” Kim Jong-Un’s regime is now saying that war is unavoidable.


China continues to urge calm between the two heated nations, as two American B-1B heavy bombers joined large-scale combat drills over South Korea on Thursday. These drills are being regarded by North Korea as acts of aggression. According to Reuters,  a spokesman for the North’s foreign ministry blamed the drills and “confrontational warmongering” by U.S. officials for making war inevitable.


The flights by the B-1B, one of America’s largest strike aircraft, were supposed to be playing a leading role in Washington’s attempts to increase pressure on North Korea to abandon its weapons program. So far, the flights are having the opposite effect on Kim’s tyrannical regime. In September, B-1Bs were among a formation of U.S. military aircraft that flew further north up North Korea’s coast than at any time in the past 17 years, according to the U.S. Pacific Command. That prompted North Korea’s foreign minister, Ri Yong Ho, to warn that the North could shoot down the U.S. bombers even if they did not enter North Korean airspace.


The remaining question now is: when will the war break out?” the spokesman said late on Wednesday in a statement carried by North Korea’s official KCNA news agency. “We do not wish for a war but shall not hide from it.”


China, North Korea’s neighbor, and lone major ally, again urged calm and said war was not the answer. “We hope all relevant parties can maintain calm and restraint and take steps to alleviate tensions and not provoke each other,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said in a statement. “The outbreak of war is not in any side’s interest. The ones that will suffer the most are ordinary people.”


Tensions between the United States and North Korea skyrocketed in recent weeks after the rogue regime launched their most successful missile to date. The missile launch was conducted in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions and international condemnation.