Thursday, August 31, 2017

DouCHe BaG RouND UP...

Here I am again. If you all don"t mind, I am going to repost this message throughout the long weekend...


PEAK


REPOST: SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ARTIST


That time of the year has arrived when I find the need to make a humble and sincere request to all who who may feel so inclined to support their intrepid, prolific and tenacious local artist by investing in signed and numbered Banzai7 Fine Art Print(s).


As you all know, I do not go out of my way to market my works here or anywhere else. I am able to maintain maximum independence by relying on other primary means to finance my endeavors. Nevertheless, your support is very important and greatly appreciated, particularly this time of the year.


Before you you see a photograph that I took just last week of the world"s least affordable city according to recent surveys. I have been told by my expert printer that this is probably the best shot he has seen of sunrise on Hong Kong"s famous Victoria Peak.


It occurs to me for those of you who have expressed a reluctance to hang one of my more controversial works in your den or living room on account of the risk of starting domestic World War III, what better non-controversial way of acquiring an original Banzai7 print than starting with this wonderful image.


I wish I could say we are on the dawn of a new horizon, but sadly this seems not to be the case. Accordingly, you may look forward to my continued efforts to lift your collective spirits by means of my own visual style of political slapstick, parody and sarcasm. We remain in a very target rich environment.


In addition to the regular museum stock paper I have used in the past, I have decided to also offer a slightly lighter stock which will alow me to price at a point more accomodating for many of you who unlike the United States Congress, face tight budgetary constraints.


Don"t get me wrong, these will still be high quality prints using high quality materials.


As has always been the case, for those of you who are simply not in a position to do so, all of my works can be downloaded for your own personal (i.e., non-commercial use) without my objection.


You may direct your inquiries to the following address: banzai7institute@gmail.com


It is always an honor to count you all as friends and supporters.


Kind regards,


WB7

No comments:

Post a Comment