Monday, October 31, 2016

PollMole – Exit Polling in the Palm of Your Hand

Navy Jack


I enlisted in the USN in 1977 and was honorably discharged in 1986. During my service I deployed on various platforms, including submarines, amphibious assault ships and special boats. I participated in expeditionary and humanitarian missions to the North Atlantic, Iran, Beirut, Libya, and the Caribbean. After leaving the U.S. Navy I went to work for a fairly large DoD contrator. I became President of that company in 1993. In 2002, I founded a Internet service company and I am currently the CEO of that company. I am a Patron Life Member of the NRA. I am a Oath Keeper Life Member. I have worked diligently to defend the Bill of Rights and have testified many times before various legislative committees.

No comments:

Post a Comment