Tuesday, October 17, 2017

James Corbett’s Third reddit AMA

10/17/20170 Comments

Earlier today I appeared on the /r/conspiracy subreddit for an “Ask Me Anything” thread. You can find that thread here:


https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/76uzvv/hi_im_james_corbett_of_the_corbett_report_creator/


This is my third reddit AMA. You can find the first one here and the second one here.


I answered five of the questions via video response. You can watch those videos below:


Q: What’s Your Take On Vegas?



Q: What are your favourite documentaries?



Q: What is the oiligarchs’ endgame?



Q: Are You Concerned About Your Safety?



Q: What do you do for leisure?



As always I didn’t have time to get to everyone but I do appreciate everyone’s participation. If you would like to ask a question for the next edition of Questions For Corbett please leave a comment on the last edition of the series or contact me via the contact form.


Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Filed in: Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment